Bio T Plus
Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. Kurstaki (BTK) 16,000 ITU/mg. Formulation: SC
It is selectively toxic to more than 100 species of Lepidoptera caterpillars. The product controls only the target larvae while remaining safe for all non-target organisms. Bio T Plus is highly effective for a variety of crops, including: grapes, pears, almonds, apricots, plums, peaches, citrus fruit, avocadoes, persimmons, dates, pine and oak forests, tomatoes, cabbage, beans, melons, and cotton.
- Highly effective bio-insecticide
- Suitable for IPM / Organic agriculture
- No adverse effects on the environment
- Safe for all non-target organisms
(birds, fish, bees or humans)
- Pest resistance rarely develops
- Long shelf life – 2 years at a room temperature (under 30°C)
- Relatively long persistence in the field.
Highly effective formulation that includes a built-in UV protectant, surfactant, and bait.